Monday, May 9, 2011

spring barn sale.

as much fun as the barn sale was on saturday....i am relieved it's over.
it's a lot of hard, but definitely worth it, fun work.
...but i am exhausted.
which is why i am just now getting this posted.
i loved seeing so many new and familiar faces.
i met lots of other blogger girls too.
it's weird, but yet fun to me, when someone i don't know tells me they read my blog.
i met a blogger who drove 4 hours just for the barn sale.
it was awesome to meet you nicole
i couldn't have done all this without my neighbor amy j ...seriously!  she was a HUGE help.
THANK YOU AMY!!!!!
this was our..."i can't believe we are here by 7:30 am"  smiles.
if you know me in real life, then you know i don't see the sun come up very often.


i'm pretty sure i dominated the turquoise market with my booth. :)

estimates that around 500 people shopped the barn sale.  WOW!
have a look at some of the other great booths...
i loved all the great color everywhere...it made the flat kansas land  look very festive.
i bought the turquoise keep calm pendant...love it.
 it was a great atmosphere...families, girlfriends, dogs, even a few horses and husbands. :)
thank you miss beki (& josh), for all your hard work to make this sale possible.
your farm is awesome!
i can't wait to do it again in the fall!
...and thanks for all the wonderful shoppers who came out and supported me!
YOU GUYS ROCK!!

8 comments:

  1. It was so much fun!! I was more than happy to help you! Already looking forward to the fall! :) (Unless Craig wants to help you this time...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you sell a lot?! Your booth looks awesome. You've got very cute stuff. I've been working on making one of those yarn wreaths....for about 6 months now :( I am so good at starting projects, not so good at completion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day it was. I love, love, love the pic of you and Amy in the mirror. Too gorgeous women and an adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these!! It's a good thing I was suck behind my booth all day because I see lots on here that I would've bought if I'd seen it. I could've spent major money if I were a shopper there!

    I hope you decide to participate again in the Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of fun - I just LOVE my cradle I got for the baby. Can't wait to get it all ready. I also am enjoying the other items I got. I can't get London's new pj's off her that I bought from the Vintage Girl.

    I still wish Beki would sell me a piece of the land out there - so pretty with all the trees

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to have been able to come to the sale! Do you still have the Kansas Girl signs?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so much fun to meet you too! Hopefully, I will see you again in October. :)
    Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, mary d. i do have a kansas girl sign...you can email me if your interested.

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!!