Thursday, July 8, 2010

i didn't graduate...

according to my high school diploma that is...
i came across it while cleaning out the house a few days back.
looks legit, right?
wrong!
i had kinda forgot about it...that they spelled my name wrong.
according to this...my name is ANY...not amy.
i guess the margarita's the calligraphy lady was drinking, kicked in when she got to the W's
not to mention there were a boat load of amy's in my class.

the really funny (sad) part of this story...
not one person  in my family (including myself) noticed the mistake.
not a one of us!!!
maybe none of us deserve diplomas...

so who noticed it?
my smart diploma deserving hubby did.
after we had been married for 2 years and were moving.
he found it and started laughing.

me: why are you laughing at my diploma?
craig:  cause they spelled your name wrong!
me: whatever...your just jacking with me.
craig: no seriously...come look.
me:  HOLY #@&#  ...WHAT THA????
HOW DID NOBODY EVER NOTICE THIS?
HOW DID I NEVER NOTICE THIS???

anyway....
ugh...
the end.


6 comments:

  1. Ouch! My friend's husband is a Navy Seal and he was really drunk one night and decided to get his wife's name tattooed on his shoulder. He spelled her name out and they gave him what he asked for. Instead of Nancy they tattooed Nacny on his arm. I call her Nack now as a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. going with any saves a little space(:
    maybe you should take care of this just in case you really need that diploma?(: at least your birth cert is right? i think(:
    your mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never get anough of that story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too funny! You need to stick with Amy though... most of my good friends are named Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is funny! My husband, Brian, never noticed his ATM card said Brain until I pointed it out to him!

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!!