Monday, May 3, 2010

i {heart} dr. karen.

miley mae douglass

i am 1/2 italian greyhound &
1/2 wiener dog, so i am fast.
i have the bestest family
and the bestest friends.
follow my blog (most) every
monday and see the world
through my big brown eyes.


most dogs aren't as lucky as me.
most dogs don't look forward to going to the vet.
i do!!
that is were i get to see my favorite doctor...dr. karen.
she spoils me rotten!
as soon as we start the turn into the driveway...i start howling happiness.
this is were you can find her.
ok, we're here....let's go.
first we check in with theresa and jane and then go wait in the waiting area.
         i always go and see if any of my friends are in lock-up.
then i wait until someone calls my name.
if another dog comes in i always start talking and wagging my tail cause i want to play with them.
it drives momma crazy.
oh, they're calling my name, let's do this.
as usual, i rocked the scale.
then we go into the exam room where i let the vet tech know how i'm doing and show her how i can
wag not only my tail, but my entire back end.  
trust me, it's quite impressive. 
she leaves and then i wait for dr. karen to come see me.
 when dr. karen comes in, i get very excited and give her lots of kisses.
she totally lets me...because i am her favorite.
 she always tells me what a good dog i am, and talks to me lots.
then we get down to business.
she said i was perfect (umm, hello?)
and then posed for a picture for my scrapbook.
thank you dr. karen for taking such good care of me.
your my favorite vet and i love you lots!
lets do it again sometime...except for that back end probing business.
that should totally be illegal.

WOOF!!

later taters, this dog has to bounce.

MILEY



1 comment:

i heart comments!!