Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas wrap up.

opening gifts with my side of the family.
 my parents.
he scored on the under armour.

miley was having a great time with her new cousin izzy.
what's Christmas without a snuggie?
i think everyone who wears them, looks like monks.
a quick family photo of my brothers brood before we took off for our next destination.
it would've been nice if i had noticed the childs head growing out of my brothers before i took the picture...

***********************************************************************************
we spent the next few days with craigs family.
 our ring bearer...now a college man.
miley is grandpa's designated kitchen helper.
aka..the pre-rinser
we had brunch at a B & B just outside of town.
the food was wonderful, but the best part were these guys.
 lewis the 6 month old miniature donkey.
 some very furry cows...
 lewis looked just like donkey from shrek!  he loved to chase the sheep and show off his bucking skills.
a red chippy barn...
it would look really nice in my back yard.


we had a very good Christmas...lot's of food, family and fun.
and now i'm looking forward to an even better 2011.
one that hopefully includes the chiefs in the superbowl.

-amy

2 comments:

  1. Good times...
    It was funny to see three different team logos going on. I think we had The Huskers, Green Bay and The Chiefs...did I miss someone?
    I love that Miley was helping with the dishes, can I borrow her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would of loved going to the B & B with you guys!! where is it at?

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!!