Monday, November 2, 2009

the dog who blogs: the hoodie.


miley mae douglass

i have the bestest family
and the bestest friends.
follow my blog every
monday and see the world
through my big brown eyes.






this computer of momma's has been having technical difficulties.
something about too many pictures.
so i said i would keep this short.
plus, to tell you the truth...i'm a little tuckered out from
all that playing last week with my buddy bacon.
(he emailed me by the way...he misses me.)
i miss you too bacon. 
we'll have to kick it sometime in the next few weeks ok?



it occurred to me, that i haven't shown you my favorite
piece of outerwear...the hoodie.
it can be worn just about anywhere.
this is my girly one.

it's my outfit of choice when we cruise to the biscuit bank.
it has that certain "flair" that always catches the eye of other drivers.

hey buddy, i know i'm cute but stay in your own lane...would ya!


when i'm just lounging around doing yardwork and such...i wear this one.

those people at the orscheln store were pretty smart to make hoodies with their logo on them.
i really should get some sort of compensation for advertising for them.
a big bucket of biscuits.
a new tug toy.
maybe even a fancy new collar.
SOMETHING!!!
i think i'm gonna go call them right now and put my fly negotiating skills to work.


speaking of negotiations...
i should of put "no ridiculous costumes" in my contract.

i mean seriously, would you like to walk around with a ginormous lobster on your back??? uugh!

MILEY

1 comment:

  1. Oh Miley my sweet granddoggy you are so cute...you are a fashion doggy for sure. I know Bacon would love you in your different outfits but the Red lobster is much!!!

    love,
    grammy

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!!