Monday, November 9, 2009

the dog who blogs: it's been a little ruff.


miley mae douglass

i have the bestest family
and the bestest friends.
follow my blog every
monday and see the world
through my big brown eyes.




this week i've been a little disconbobulated.
i know, it's a big word...get used to it people.
i AM THAT SMART!
my momma got rid of my favorite perch in the whole house.
why? why would she do that?

i could see everything from there.
it's not fair i tell ya...it's just not FAIR!!

i could see....
the raccoons.
the mailman.
nixon and tator tot.  (neighbor cats!)
and of course all those pesky squirrels.
she said i will have something new and better soon.
she better be right or i'm tracking down the guy who came
and got them, and i'm taking them back.
 "hey guy who took my perch...i saw you drive off from the window,
  i have your license plate number...i know where to find you"
even that cat was a little ticked off about the whole thing.

speaking of that cat,
look where i found her!

oh no she didN'T!!
that is MY box!!!
M-I-N-E mine!!!

just like my perch.
M-I-N-E mine.


and my stuffed squirrel.
and this blog.
M-I-N-E mine.
she is always trying to sneak up on me while i'm posting.
it's just wrong i tell ya, wrong!!!

she THINKS it is time i let her give this blog thing a whirl.
she doesn't get it....
and why should she?...she's a cat.
and last time i checked, CAT does NOT rhyme with BLOG.

it doesn't roll off your tongue... like say, "the dog who blogs" does.
am i right people?  can i get a big AMEN!!
so unless she can come up with a clever name...FOR-GET-IT!
i guess we will just have to see how resourceful she can be.
but i'm definitely not holding my dog breath anytime soon!!

until next time my peeps,

MILEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart comments!!