Tuesday, November 3, 2009

if i had a magic wand...



i wish...life had rollover minutes.
i wish...my house would stay clean for more than 2 days.
i wish...my washing machine would stop walking into the hallway.
i wish...it was always 75 degrees outside.
i wish...my dvr had more memory.
i wish...my leaves would magically bag themselves.
i wish...taco tico was open 24 hours a day.
i wish...my computer would hold more photos.
i wish...that lightbulbs never burned out.
i wish...the kc chiefs would win more than one game.
i wish...i hadn't put all the pumpkin guts down the disposal...and have to call star drain 30 min later.
i wish...everyday was payday.
i wish...you could call a business and get a real person.
i wish...grandma's lived forever.
i wish...i didn't scrape my bumper every time i pulled in my driveway.
i wish...jon & kate would go away.
i wish...stores wouldn't put out christmas stuff before halloween.
i wish...junk food was good for you.
i wish...curling iron burns didn't resemble giant hickey's :)
i wish...everyday was a good hairday.
i wish...the creepy burger king guy would stop giving me nightmares.
i wish...same as previous, but insert the creepy dairy queen mouth.
i wish...people knew that turn signals do exist.
i wish...lost didn't have only one season left.
i wish...shopping at flea markets, was my job.
i wish...no one would ever stop wishing.  although i must stop today or this post
could go on and on forever. :)

4 comments:

  1. this is great! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your Grandma's also!! fence in your washer so it will stay in its place...hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is cute amy.
    i wish...kids could stay babies much longer than they stay teenagers. :)

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!!