Thursday, September 17, 2009

this week needs to end.

for some reason this week.
if it can go bad it will.
not horribly bad, but just semi-bad.

 ********************************************
for the first time in a long time i had to cancel an evening's worth of appointments.
flu, 24 hour bug,  food poisoning?  don't know for sure.
but it was awful!!!!!!!
i couldn't even stand up straight without feeling nauseated.
it started after i ate one of those 10 for $10 heat & serve meals from the
frozen food section though.
there are 9 left in my freezer...i'm scared to touch them :)

********************************************

apparently when you spray paint one spiders web.
all of them gang up on you.
they know just what to do too.
leaving their webs right in your walking path.
leaping, yes leaping, from their webs right onto you.
leaving wonderful bites.
it's all happened since the spray paint post.

********************************************

i tried a new toothpaste.
aqua fresh iso foaming gel.
i learned this:  you only need A LITTLE BIT!
i pumped it out onto my electric toothbrush,
stuck it in my mouth and started it up.
holy cow...i looked like a pitbull  with rabies, foaming at the mouth.
it was pouring out of my mouth and foaming everywhere.
it was all over my face, my clothes, the sink, down my arm.
i think if i would of closed my mouth it would of started
foaming out my nose and ears.
i will give it another try, but using less than 1/4 of the amount from the
first time.

*************************************************
i dropped a big bottle of shine serum on the floor of the shop.
the pump top busted off.
shine serum was oozing out all over the floor.
that stuff is like vegetable oil...the more you try and wipe it up,
the more it spreads.
it took 1/2 a roll of paper towels to clean it up.
remember the movie goonies? the kid with the slick shoes?
that was me the rest of the day.

*************************************************

up until 1:30p on wednesday.
i thought it was thursday.
enough said!

*************************************************

since it is only thursday. (it is thursday right?)
i don't even want to speculate as to how
today & tomorrow are going to go.
but i'm keeping my fingers crossed!
wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart comments!!